Reusable Sanitary Pad -Moderate Flow
Women hygiene products, such as sanitary pads, tampons or other are a necessity. Unfortunately, most of those are single-use. These are usually packed in plastic and are partly made from plastic, meaning that they are not recyclable or biodegradable. Instead, they take 500 to 700 years to break down into smaller pieces called microplastics. Period products are the 5th most common item found on beaches in Europe.
The Bambaw Reusable Sanitary Pads
The reusable sanitary pads from Bambaw are made for women, by women to make sure they cover all your feminine hygiene needs.
All reusable menstrual pads are discreetly in black and made from three materials:
- Bamboo charcoal for a dry and soft feeling, as well as odour control
- Microfiber for maximum absorption and quick drying
- Waterproof PUL for best protection and slight elasticity
All reusable sanitary pads also have snaps on the wings to make sure they stay in place securely all the time.
A discreet pouch
Each pack of reusable menstrual pads includes a black, leakproof pouch. It has two compartments, which enables you to easily separate used and unused pads. It is also designed to make those trips to the bathroom more comfortable.
What’s in the Box?
- 1 Reusable Sanitary Pad (Moderate Flow)
- One digital user manual with a section on how to use the power of your period